网文世界 - 一个兴趣使然的无名翻译小站

老歌如酒,越品越醇。一曲沧海一声笑唱出江湖多少儿女情长。外国网友评论

The Jaded Sea Burped Out A Laugh-Swordman 1

沧海一声笑



A Laughter From The Seas

沧海笑,滔滔两岸潮,
 
The seas laugh, lashing on both shores

浮沉随浪,记今朝。
 
Carried in the waves, we have only the here and now

苍天笑,纷纷世上滔,
 
The heavens laugh at the troubled world

谁负谁胜出?天知晓。
 
Only they know, who is to win and lose

江山笑,烟雨遥,
 
The mountains laugh, the rain is afar

涛浪涛尽,红尘俗事知多少?
 
When the waves grow old, the world still goes on

清风笑,竟惹寂寥,
 
The clear winds laugh, such a feeling of solitude

豪情还賸了一襟晚照。
 
Bygone camaraderie leaving behind a tinge of melancholy

苍生笑,不再寂寥
 
The earth laughs, solitude no more.My sentiments laughing still

豪情仍在,痴痴笑笑。
 
外国网友评论:译者:Perter.Zhu

Larry Yang
 
Dang thinking about my Past Life time flew By so fast miss the Good Old Times

这首歌让我想起以前的美好时光。
 
Bruno Ausman
 
Whew, that song is so good!

这首歌真棒

glory ch
 
Waves symbolized as the turbulence of the world. lake n ocean symbolized as persons with kungfu walking on,causing a lot of waves made by people.whatever there is people ,there is Misunderstanding or dispute arising from peoples speech like waves symbolized as river n lake jianghu.who can laugh at this troublesome world?people with great kungfu like asia invisible?only God can know. it implied nobody.people     
seeking secret treasured book n practicing twists his personality as asia invisible.his or her laughter doesnt last long  until the end.

海浪象征着动荡。武功高强的人行走江湖总能带来波澜,有人的地方就有江湖,有江湖的地方就有恩怨,江湖就像这片海浪一般连连起伏,谁能嘲笑这个世界?功夫到底有没有?只有上帝知道,没看见并不意味着没有。
武林秘籍扭曲了人们的性格,这个嘲笑声或许不会持久,但一直会有。
 
mkv v30
 
Can you upload your version? please I would love it!

你能上传你的版本吗?我很喜欢

VWY
 
Mine is an mp3.

我的是mp3
mkv v30
 
Yikes, if you know how to upload it on YouTube with just a picture for a background that would work too. 

如果可以的话,你上传到YouTube上,哪怕是一张图片背景也行。

tan wodan
 
this song meaningful till now

这首歌至今仍有意义

Sarvesh Gamre
 
I don't understand meaning of this song but I'm totally in love with song

我不明白这首歌的意思,但我完全爱上了这首歌

Neo Nguyễn
 
Thank you so much, I found this for so long 

太谢谢你了,我找了很久了

Me2DIY
 
This is a good memories when i saw movie 28 years ago. I'm very happy when i listen this song. My father translate this song from Chinese to thai

这是我28年前看的电影,真是一个美好回忆。当听这首歌的时我很兴奋。我父亲把这首歌从中文翻译成泰语

Itzy Me
 
This and heavenly sword dragon sabre are both my favorite wuxia story

这个和倚天屠龙记是我最喜欢的武侠故事

Nathaniel Charles
 
Epic story, epic music, epic lyric epic everything!

史诗般的故事,史诗般的音乐,史诗般的抒情,史诗般的一切!

san sheng
 
Why is it that the actresses in the 90's are more memorably beautiful than the actresses nowadays?! The recent crop are more generic looking..ugh!!

为什么90年代的女演员比现在的更美?!现在的根本没法看

Heavenly Yaksha
 
Its cause they look more natural. All actresses now have had some form of plastic surgery.

因为她们看起来自然。现在所有女演员都做过某种程度的整形手术。

san sheng
 
@Heavenly Yaksha  Yes, i agree with you. Actresses nowadays are interchangeable. Like, u watched them in a movie but an hour later u forgot their face. But the beauty of Brigitte Lin for instance, one look and it will haunt you for decades. And im saying that as a woman.

是的,同意你的观点。现在的女演员都可以互换。就像,你在电影里看过她们,但过一个小时后你就忘了他们的脸。但是林青霞的美丽会萦绕你几十年,这是我作为一个女人的观点

pepperoni capone
 
I agree and I missd tthe old days

同意,我怀念过去的日子

I D
 
I was looking for the cantonese version for a while now and I finally found it! Thank you very much!

粤语版本找了半天终于找到了,谢谢你

Hayashi
 
listening to this song while hanging out in swordsman online

经常在笑傲江湖ol里听这首歌

piuriuru
 
I don't know the meaning of this song, but I love it to dead.. i watched this film trilogy more than 10 times

不知道这首歌的意思,但我看了10多次,爱死它了。

KS
 
20 years ago HK can produce such as good song and good movie.Now?lol

20年前香港能出好歌好电影。现在呢?呵呵

Jeevan Sunuwar Kirat
 
I don't understand but I love this song so much. its melody so beautiful.This song I found many more melodes.ladies solo song also so melody.

我很喜欢虽然不明白这首歌的意思。它的旋律太美了。另一个版本,女子独奏的旋律也很不错。

kevinluryaj
 
I'm still looking for the female version in Cantonese

仍还在找粤语女版

Ricky Tan
 
The Cantonese version is far better then the Mandarin version.

粤语版比普通版的要好的多

网文世界原创译文,禁止转载!:首页 > 日常 » 老歌如酒,越品越醇。一曲沧海一声笑唱出江湖多少儿女情长。外国网友评论

(0)
0
    验证码:点击我更换图片
请先说点什么
热门评论