网文世界 - 一个兴趣使然的无名翻译小站

美知名博主-老马初次体验中国古老养生医学针灸,外国网友:一针下去,我竟然会说中文了

Clueless American Gets Acupuncture, Shocks Doctor With Perfect Chinese

美国人初次体验针灸

So I went to get acupuncture for the first time and I gotta say... it's pretty relaxing. But I really don't recommend scaring the doctor while she's putting needles in your face! 

第一次去针灸,很轻松,但不建议,脸上扎针时吓唬医生!
 


I’m trying out acupuncture for the first time! My neck’s been killing me,so I went to see Dr. Meng to see if she could fix me, and to see how she’d react when I switched into Mandarin Chinese. 

脖子疼的要死,我去孟医生那儿尝试下针灸!看看她能不能治好我,当然还有我说普通话时,她会有什么反应。

外国网友评论:译者:Perter.Zhu

IntoGuitar
 
You should have totally pretended that the acupuncture was the cause of you SUDDENLY being able to speak Chinese!lol

你应该假装会说中文是针灸的原因!哈哈
 
Jim Arcadipane
 
That would have been very, very funny!lol

那会很有趣!哈哈

The Lawman
 
Exactly what I  thought he was going to do! 

这正是我想要做的

Amanda Rodriguez
 
I thought of for each needle, a new word in Chinese

每一针就有一个中文单词

Azmi Basir
 
He says he sucks at acting so it'll probably be awkward hahaha

他演技很差,可能会很尴尬,哈哈哈

James Rimes
 
I actually thought he would play out it this way.lol

我还以为他真会这么做,哈哈
 
David Houser
 
I was thinking he should see a psychologist and tell them he is suddenly speaking a language he does not understand.lol

我想他应该去看心理医生了,他突然说了一种自己也不懂的语言。哈哈

Adam Saint
 
"Take off the pants" - straight down to business, no messing.

“脱下裤子”-直奔正题,别胡闹了。

rcpd18
 
lmfao this got me out of base i had to laugh so hard.LOL

真搞笑,我快笑死了,哈哈

Little Wolf Taima
 
That was so heartwarming, baldy was so intimidating and awkward and then he and big sister were so adorable

如此温暖,秃头如此的礼貌而不失尴尬,他和大姐是如此的可爱。

Will Millions
 
The hip hop conversation was such a left turn lmaooo

嘻哈的谈话风格如此不拘一格,真搞笑,哈哈

Inflake
 
The moment she heard you speak Chinese, she probably gave you that premium acupuncture service

当你说中文的那一刻,她给你提供了优质的针灸服务。

Joe Williams
 
I wish I could download languages to my brain from the Matrix because I'm just too dumb and lazy to do it the real way

希望我能从黑客帝国里下载语言到大脑,因为我太笨了,懒得去做

Annie Berardino
 
OMG THAT LAST CLIP WAS SO SWEET!

天哪,最后片段真是太甜蜜了!

Luciano Rodriguez
 
"I'm pretty sure I've seen him before"
Me: She's probably thinking about Jerry Seinfeld, loll

“我很确定以前见过他”
我:她可能在想郭杰瑞,哈哈(中国Bilibili 大up主)
 
Joseph Frost
 
The one of the reasons I like learning languages it's really heartwarming to see other people smile it makes them feel like at home I want to learn Mandarin Chinese

我喜欢学习语言的原因之一,看到别人的微笑,让人心旷神怡。

kkunicorn 21
 
that guy with the blue shirt at the acupuncture place has such a soothing and calm voice

针灸店那个穿蓝衬衫的家伙,声音很舒缓,很平静

David Brooke
 
Very entertaining! I loved it. I only speak one language so thank you for the translation into English.

非常有趣!我很喜欢。我只会说一种语言,谢谢你翻译成英语。
 
nick sepulvado
 
This seems like one helluva guy. I really like his personality and what he seems to stand for. If that was my son I would be beaming with pride.

看起来像是个很棒的小伙。我很喜欢他的个性和主张。如果是我的儿子,我会很自豪。

Zulkarnain K.
 
Looking for noodles after getting needles. Sounds great.

做完针灸去吃面条,感觉不错

Penelope Alanis
 
Heh you are really brave if you try the acupunture 

你很勇敢,有勇气尝试针灸。

mary poppins
 
The acupuncturist was lovely, so friendly. I hope her and other peoples businesses you frequented are still up and running. I wish them and you blessings

针灸师很友好。希望有更多人光顾的她的生意。祝福

网文世界原创译文,禁止转载!:首页 > 日常 » 美知名博主-老马初次体验中国古老养生医学针灸,外国网友:一针下去,我竟然会说中文了

(1)
0
    验证码:点击我更换图片
请先说点什么
热门评论