网文世界 - 一个兴趣使然的无名翻译小站

外国网友看中国宛若仙境的云台山冰瀑群。网友们纷纷留言赞美。

China’s winter wonderland of frozen waterfalls and snow-capped mountains

中国瀑布冬季仙境



Tourists are flocking to scenic parks across China to take in the picturesque winter vistas. Frozen waterfalls, snow-capped mountains and icy lakes make up just some of the captivating scenery. From the Yuntai Mountains in central Henan province to the monstrous northern Taihang Mountains, China’s scenic areas have been transformed into winter wonderlands.

游客们纷纷涌向中国各地公园,欣赏风景如画的冬季景色。冰封的瀑布、白雪覆盖的山脉,冷冻的湖泊构成了一道道迷人的风景线。河南省的云台山到太行山,那个的风景区已经变成了冬季仙境。


外国网友评论:译者:Perter.Zhu


Shinano Toushirou
 
China really has some of the most unique landscapes in the world.

中国真的有很多世界上最独特的风景。


GidGids
 
Because it's big thus giving it more place for unique and funky stuff to happen.
 
因为它很大,有足够的空间给那些独特的事发生。

 
Hansome Solo
 
@GidGids  Yeah not like in the US where everything is crowded and there's hill billies everywhere.

是的。不像美国,到处都很拥挤,到处都是山。


Mermaid
 
Yup.. not only that.. China is uber rich in everything.. and even in year 500 the Tang Dinasty already so modern they have ambassadors from other kingdon/countries.

是的。不仅如此。中国物产丰富。公元500年的唐朝都已非常文明,有来自朝鲜或其他国家的大使。


oke rhrh
 
No way! The first place I’ve been to last year! That’s my girlfriend’s hometown! So cool to see it on the news. It’s as beautiful in real life as online honestly!

去年第一次到我女朋友家!现实的描述跟新闻上说的一样美丽。


deified cupcake
 
That's my wife's hometown LOL.

那是我妻子的家乡。哈哈


Ray Mak
 
So extremely beautiful!

太美了!


Jimin's Jams
 
This is so breathtaking Literally so Alluring Love it!

惊险。刺激!爱了爱了!
 

Renxo Ramos
 
Woah. Want to go there one day after all this covid issue

哇。想在疫情结束后去那玩。


Soorya Sankar
 
China definitely is a sight to behold.

中国绝对是值得一看的地方。
 

Thana Ang
 
China is big country having all kind of weather, I normally go sightseeing in China 2 times a year but have not visited since 2020. I hope the country opens the border soon.

中国天气变幻莫测,通常每年我都会中国旅游两次,但2020年后就没去过。希望国家快点开放边境。


Art Santianes
 
I agreed that CHINA  has the most Scenic and Captivating Landscapes and well Preserved Historical sites which is I loved the most.

中国拥有最美丽、最迷人和保存完好的历史文化遗迹,我很喜欢。
 

Erika D
 
WOW! So beautiful.  China has some of the most magical scenery you'd ever find on this planet

哇。太美了。中国有世界上最神奇的风景。


Vain Klutz
 
Imagine, it's the ancient time, you are a lone traveler, you came across these beautiful places.

想象一下,孤零零的你穿越到古代,误入了这些美丽的地方。
 

Mischievous
 
And then you took an arrow in the knee.Lol

然后你膝盖中了一箭。哈哈


Mr. Bug
 
Wow the place has spectacular views.

哇,景色真壮观。
 

SIK PIN
 
Nature is amazing. And China knew how to take care of it.

大自然真是鬼斧神工。而中国知道如何照顾好它们。


Furball, ファン
 
I'm tired of Malaysia's tropical climate. I really want to look forward to East Asia countries.

厌倦了热带雨林气候。真的很想去东亚国家。
 

China Virus
 
Tropical climate is best.

热带气候最好了。


MalhaIIa
 
@China Virus  Nop. It's easier to warm up than to cool down.

不,升温比降温更容易。


box score watcher
 
I never thought I would see a country replace the US as world #1. Then China happened. Respect.

从未想过,有国家取代美国成为世界第一。然后中国做到了。尊敬
 

WG
 
Me too. US is so dominant and far ahead for any country to catch up yet over take it.

我也是。对于任何一个国家来说,美国都是主导地位,并远远领先于其他国家。


Firefly
 
You should look into China history. Tang dynasty was so flourished back then, it could be the largest economy but the mongols invade and claim bits of China. 
Byzantine empire was such a case.

应该看看中国历史。那时唐朝非常繁荣,它可能是最大的经济体,但蒙古入侵,并侵占领了中国一部分土地。
比如:拜占庭帝国。


SovietOnion
 
@Firefly  They captured the entire China.

他们占领了整个中国。


Ms. Chuisin
 
@SovietOnion  Parts of Europe too if I am not wrong.

部分欧洲也被占领了。如果我没记错的话。


SovietOnion
 
@Ms. Chuisin  Yes that too

是的。

 
RhinoDozers
 
The real Narnia movie scene.

真实版的纳尼亚电影场景。


Lucky889 S
 
I am just scared of walking on that lake after so many people have walked on it create cracks.

太多人在冰上行走会产生裂缝,如果上去玩的话,我有些害怕。

网文世界原创译文,禁止转载!:首页 > 日常 » 外国网友看中国宛若仙境的云台山冰瀑群。网友们纷纷留言赞美。

(2)
0
    验证码:点击我更换图片
请先说点什么
热门评论