网文世界 - 一个兴趣使然的无名翻译小站

李小龙经典电影《龙争虎斗》节选,外国网友对李小龙电影首次使用截拳道功夫的评论

Bruce Lee 'Enter The Dragon' - Boards Don't Hit Back

李小龙片段



'Boards Don't Hit Back' - An Iconic Bruce Lee Scene from Enter The Dragon.

《龙争虎斗》中李小龙的一个标志性场景——“截拳道的攻击艺术”。

外国网友热议:译者:Perter.Zhu

sam malik
 
No matter how many times you watch this you will never get bored.

不管看多少遍,你都不会觉得无聊。

Jim D
 
No matter how many times I see the movie especially this fight scene I get goosebumps.

不管看多少次,这场打斗都让我会起鸡皮疙瘩。

onotu aliyu ohindase
 
The facial expression on Bruce Lee's face brings shivers down my spine. The emotions were legendary and real to the extent it brought tears to my eyes. Legend forever.. Bruce Lee!

他脸部表情让我不寒而栗。这些情绪是传奇的,真实的,以至于让我热泪盈眶。永远的传奇——李小龙!

Damu rana Prathap
 
As a me. Njji

我也是。

ItsSerialBoX
 
Seems a bit extreme, all i heard was the sounds from my local airport and bad acting.

有点极端,我只听到机场的声音,还有糟糕的表演。

C Dub
 
@ItsSerialBoX  It's a movie from the 70s. Go cry in a corner

这是70年代的电影,滚去角落哭吧。

Joe Macinnis
 
I love this scene. Just look at the concentration in Bruce's eyes! Ain't nobody gonna get a first move on him!

我喜欢这个场景。看看李小龙眼睛里的专注!没人能先发制人!

Lauthard
 
And this is THE guy who forced his sister to commit suicide... Vengeance in every strike !

那个就是强迫他妹妹自杀的人。每次攻击都像是复仇!

Anh Nguyen
 
The golden age of movie, when claps still sound like jet engine.

电影的黄金时代,拍手声听起来像喷气式发动机一样。

Shea Doherty
 
Fuck sake, I cant unhear it now.

该死,我现在啥都听不到。

miguel Y
 
I honestly think the regular claps would sound way much better.

老实说,隔一段时间鼓掌,听起来要好的多。

asian zeuse cannon
 
This movie will never get old or forgotten,the legend the great Dragon will always be here.

这部电影永远不会被遗忘,传说中的巨龙将永远在这里。

Middy Wekesa
 
Impressive! I would have loved to see Bruce Lee do this to every politician in D.C.

印象深刻!希望看到李小龙对华盛顿政治家也这样。

Buddy 360
 
He would have done some combo on Trump lol jk

他给特朗普来一套组合。哈哈

Anupam Bhattacharjee
 
I love every fight scenes of the legendary Bruce Lee. He is simply amazing. He will always be remembered and loved by everyone.

喜欢李小龙的每一次打斗。太棒了。人们会永远记住他,爱他。
 
Andy Zhang
 
Bruce's moves were so fly, they had to film this scene near an airport.HAHAHA

李小龙的动作太快了,他们不得不在机场附近拍摄。哈哈哈

Eddie DeSantiago
 
BL is a living legend that captivates us every time we watch these clips and understand the gigantic figure he was by then - RIP to the greatest of all times

李小龙是一个活着的传奇,当我们看这些片段时,都会深深的迷住——他是有史以来最伟大的人物。

BROWN22SUGAR
 
How can he be a living legend if he’s dead? He is just a regular legend.

他死了怎么能成为活着的传奇?他只是一个普通的传奇人物。

Tramseskumbanan
 
@BROWN22SUGAR  He Was a living legend. At least the three or four final years of his life.

他是一个活着的传奇人物。至少他生命的最后三四年是。

C Teal
 
All legends were once living legends.

所有的传奇都曾经是活生生的传奇啊。

BROWN22SUGAR
 
@C Teal  No.Many didn’t become legends until after they died.

不,许多人死后才成为传奇。

2DarkHorizon
 
People don't give enough credit to how great an actor Bruce lee was not just Martial Artist. All the kicks,  punches and moves is all part of the acting.

李小龙不仅仅是个武术家,还是一个伟大的演员,他的演技并没有给予足够的评价。所有的踢腿、拳击和移动都是表演的一部分。

Manni Salic
 
The fight was flawless & the most powerful kick ever portrayed in film business.

战斗完美无瑕,这是电影界有史以来最有力的一击。

Howard Smith
 
Bruce lee was undoubtedly the greatest martial artist that ever lived he was so fast if you watch him fight and you blink you can miss it in a instant.

毫无疑问,他是有史以来最伟大的武术家。如果你看他打斗,眨眼间你就错过了。

Sindidi Diop
 
This never gets old , I cant even count how many times did i watch it.

这部电影从未过时,我都不知道看了多少遍了。

One4All All4One
 
No-one comes close to Bruce. He was what he was on screen. I think the legend will live on for eternity.

没有人能靠近电影中的李小龙。这个传说将永垂不朽。

网文世界原创译文,禁止转载!:首页 > 日常 » 李小龙经典电影《龙争虎斗》节选,外国网友对李小龙电影首次使用截拳道功夫的评论

(0)
0
    验证码:点击我更换图片
请先说点什么
热门评论