网文世界 - 一个兴趣使然的无名翻译小站

李小龙经典电影《精武门》道场踢馆经典片段。外国黑粉:“电影非常可笑。打斗场面很荒谬。”引众怒

Bruce Lee - Fist of fur

李小龙《精武门》片段



The martial arts of the world are invincible!
 
天下武学,无坚不摧,唯快不破!
 
In the absence of law, the limit is infinite.
 
以无法为有法,以无限为有限。
 
The highest state of Wushu must be simple and simple, with constant changes.
 
武术的至高境界必是趋向于简捷,以不变应万变。

外国网友评论:译者:Perter.Zhu

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one– Bruce Lee.

不要祈求安逸的人生,祈求拥有撑过艰难的力量——李小龙。

Abhishek padhye
 
Oh i too want atleast 2% of such strenght to endure this difficult life.

我想要至少2%的力量,来忍受这种艰难的人生。
 
The Other Channel
 
Nah I'll stick to praying for an easy life.Lol

不,我会祈祷过上安逸的人生。哈哈

JStepz Gaming
 
@The Other Channel  How about pray for both?Lol

两个都要怎么样?哈哈

Kenneth Lui
 
Never get tired of Bruce Lee's fight scenes even after 48 years since he died.  Legendary and iconic!

从不厌倦他的打斗场面,即使他已经去世48年了。传奇!

Green Mile
 
Amen brother..he’s such a rock star, no one comes close to his charisma and skill.

他也是个摇滚明星,魅力与技巧无人能比。

Dichone Lawson
 
Wow, I truly don't know much about him, but I never would have guessed that it's been 48 years.

哇,从未真正的了解他,没想到已经48年了。

JJ Lovecraft
 
It’s sad some people will never know how iconic this was.

遗憾的是,一些人不会知道这是个标志性的角色。

PROJECT DX
 
Never did a man who only stood 5 7" have such a magnetic presence on screen. There'll never be another quite like Bruce Lee.

从来没有一个人站在荧屏上有如此的魅力。以后,也不会出现像李小龙一样的人了。

Old Grappler
 
if you say so.  i find his movies absolutely ridiculous.  the "fight" scenes are absurd.

如果你非这样说,我觉得他电影非常可笑。打斗场面很荒谬。
 
DECODED
 
@Old Grappler  It's supposed to be absurd. It's just a 1970s superhero movie.

确实荒缪。这只是1970年的超级英雄电影罢了。
 
Dawn
 
@Old Grappler  Jeez ur smart arent you pal
 
天啊!朋友,你很聪明!不是吗?
 
SuperKamiGuru
 
@Old Grappler  Were you born yesterday?

你昨天才出生?
 
SuperKamiGuru
 
Bruce Lee was a pioneer of MMA, he was the first Asian international superstar, he introduced eastern Martial arts to the world, he developed his own method of fighting, he was the first Asian star in Hollywood, he choreographed, directed and wrote his movies. There's just no comparison. He was ahead of his time.

李小龙是MMA先驱,是第一位亚洲国际巨星,他将东方武术介绍给世界,他创造了自己的格斗,他是好莱坞第一位亚洲明星,他编辑、导演并撰写了自己的电影。这是无法比较的。因为他走在时代的前列。

Tony Hurd
 
I can only imagine how many people began martial arts because of Bruce lee himself .  What a legend !!

我能想象,多少人因为李小龙开始学武术。真是个传奇人物!

Epic.
 
I remember my dad always telling me “if you wanna learn martial arts, the person your admiring or look up to has to be Bruce Lee.” Since my family is Chinese we all loved Bruce. And we still do.

记得爸爸总跟我说:“你想学武,肯定是因为崇拜李小龙。”我们虽是中国人,但也很爱他。
 
Tanvir Kabir
 
My nation is not China but we still love him, Bruce Lee reach such a level he was beyond nations. He will always be loved and forever.

我不是中国人,但他已经超越国家的限制,我永远爱他。

Roshan Haobam
 
Bruce Lee is one of the greatest martial artists of all time.

李小龙是有史以来最伟大的武术家之一。

Mac B
 
I wish I could have met Bruce Lee.

希望我能见到李小龙。

Mihai Lupu89
 
@Mac B  Unfornatuly he died in 1973 you Was Born at that time?

不幸的是,他于1973年逝世,你什么时候出生的?

Zireael
 
This was the first movie I have watched as a kid back in 90s. It was recorded on videotape. My beautiful times.

90年代,我小时候看到第一部电影,当时它被录在录像带上。我的青春啊。

网文世界原创译文,禁止转载!:首页 > 日常 » 李小龙经典电影《精武门》道场踢馆经典片段。外国黑粉:“电影非常可笑。打斗场面很荒谬。”引众怒

(3)
0
    验证码:点击我更换图片
请先说点什么
热门评论